drank Raspberry Truffle by Butiki Teas

Hmm. I think I’m going to decupboard this. Usually I love this tea, but this one just had an odd taste this time around. It’s almost salty with a smell/taste that reminds me of the flavouring from itchiban noodles. I’ve been delaying a tasting note on it in the hopes that it’s just me, but nearly done my 1 oz pack.

Maybe I’ll grab more on Friday and try again!

VariaTEA

That does not sound pleasant at all – perhaps you just got a bad batch?

Butiki Teas

How unusual. Has it been hanging around for a while?

Cavocorax

I’ve had it since July. Not sure why it seems different this time around, but maybe I’m just not a fan of the base anymore? IDK. I’ve never had issues with any any of your other teas so I’m not too concerned – I can restock on Premium Taiwanese Assam instead. :)

Butiki Teas

Cavocorax-That would make sense. We are actually discontinuing the base. We will be doing another Raspberry Truffle with a higher quality base.

Cavocorax

Oooh. That’s good to know!

OMGsrsly

Ooo. I’ll wait to order it then. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

That does not sound pleasant at all – perhaps you just got a bad batch?

Butiki Teas

How unusual. Has it been hanging around for a while?

Cavocorax

Oooh. That’s good to know!

OMGsrsly

Ooo. I’ll wait to order it then. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON