drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Crazy. I’m down to maybe 3 ox if this one. Maybe buying the crazy big tin wasn’t THAT bad an idea.

Cavocorax

Lol. 3 ox. Can’t fix entries when I post on my phone either.

haha 3 ox of tea is all anyone could ever ask for :P

Nxtdoor

i love this one. I have a cup left and am already planning a restock. With whipped cream (and booze) tastes exactly like a peppermint Mocha from starbucks.

VariaTEA

Nxtdoor – this is finally a tea that you like and I do not as opposed to the usual vice versa scenario of me liking a tea that you hate.

Comments

Cavocorax

Lol. 3 ox. Can’t fix entries when I post on my phone either.

haha 3 ox of tea is all anyone could ever ask for :P

Nxtdoor

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON