drank L'Hiver (Winter Tea) by Fauchon

We woke up with a little bit of snow outside yesterday, so it seems like the right time to whip out the Winter Tea. I haven’t tried this but when QueenofTarts put it up for sale, I thought I would give it a try, especially when the forums are abuzz with talk of Fauchon and Mariage Freres.

This is such a light and mild tea. It’s creamy, with a nice mixture of lemon and vanilla. I think I detect the white tea in the background, but only when I actively think about it – white tea is so subtle!

I was wondering why this would be called L’Hiver, but I think I get it. It’s just so milk and lightly refreshing that it just hints at Spring and provides a bit warmth through the gloomiest winter.

Nxtdoor

A little bit? I had to shovel this morning. Really shovel. For 20 minutes, till my extremities were kinda numb so I went inside. Brrrr.

haha snow out front of our places is almost all melted

Cavocorax

Yikes! I didn’t even go outside yesterday so I don’t know how bad it was then, but not it looks warm and melty with the green grass poking through…

OMGsrsly

Oh man, I was looking for this one. Would you mind sharing a bit? :)

Cavocorax

Sure! I didn’t get much, but I could send enough for 1-2 cups. :)
Is there anything else you want me to bundle up and send your way?

OMGsrsly

Haha. Caramel popcorn matcha? Maybe just one serving? :D Ooh, and peanut butter? Same thing. Ooo, matcha.

Cavocorax

Yep – I can give you a few scoops of those. PM me your address!

Woohoo! :)

Comments

Nxtdoor

haha snow out front of our places is almost all melted

OMGsrsly

Oh man, I was looking for this one. Would you mind sharing a bit? :)

Cavocorax

Sure! I didn’t get much, but I could send enough for 1-2 cups. :)
Is there anything else you want me to bundle up and send your way?

Cavocorax

Yep – I can give you a few scoops of those. PM me your address!

Woohoo! :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON