drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

Sigh. Another sipdown (84). And unless Stacy decides to release this as a permanent blend, I may never have it again.

I drank it after watching the 50th Anniversary special of Doctor Who. It seemed like the appropriate time to finish this off. And without spoiling anything, I will say that I am happy with the episode and the tea. Both do well multiple times. (And now I can scour the net for reactions/reviews and madcap theories!)

haha i just finished off my sample too!

JustJames

i know!!!!! the episode was awesome! (shamefaced) i was so transfixed that it never even occurred to me to steep up my blend. dammit. i can do it now though. i wonder what the budget was for that episode? wow.

so hard to spoil anything….. i’ll shut up now.

i will hurt you….no spoilers!

Nxtdoor

I must be the only person on the planet not watching this. Ditto for coronation street, not that we’re talking about it. Dude, I wasn’t even conceived when this show first came on, and I am not what one would consider young.

Cavocorax

I didn’t get into Doctor Who until 2 years ago, and I started with the 2005 reboot as it was (apparently) a nice easy way to jump into the series. Now I look back at those and cringe a little. :P They’re great fun though if you ever decide to give them a try – it’s on Canadian Netflix!

Series 5, Episode 1 (The Eleventh Hour) is also a great starting place. #nudge

no no no no no…best intro to dr who is blink.

JustJames

ooooooooooooooooooh. and i couldn’t pick. 2005 absolutely. earlier? gak!!!! i do not understand the obsession with coronation street. not at all.

I don’t understand coronation street obsession either..though i also didn’t get downton abbey…and then i watched a few episodes. happy sigh

Cavocorax

Yeah Blink is pretty awesome as well, but then I’d skip to Series 5. :P 2005 had a lot of silly fart jokes and characters who I’m not quite as fond of when I see them again :P I worry that people who start there might not keep going! Haha. Of course my friend told me to start at Series 5 and I ignored her and went to S1 and I stuck around. So, I’m just being a hypocrite.

I really want to watch more of the old ones though. I’ve only seen 2 or 3 of them and I get all my old Doctors mixed up.

haha i make all my friends start with the reboot and tell them it’s a little like the harry potter series…first one was totally childish and then they get progressively darker. I can’t imagine not having watched everything unfold with rose and david tennant…

Nxtdoor

Downtown Abbey is good now but for the first couple of episodes, I was only watching because I knew it was good. My idea of good. Awarded, critically acclaimed and liked by those with tastes similar to mine. Until all of you steepster peeps I have never even heard of dr. who! More like… Dr who?!?

Downton.

Cavocorax

I totally get that! That’s a great way to describe it to people. And I really, really liked Ten. So it would be a shame to miss him and all his companions.

(NXTDOORSPOILERS)
I started rewatching DW a month ago and it was just painful to watch Rose/Mickey and her family drama stuff. Mickey wasn’t actually a bad guy at the end of it, and everyone sorta trampled on him. I guess that made me a little uncomfortable, although the first time through I was totally shipping Rose/Ten.

yeah took me about 3 episodes to fall in love with downton…

Cavocorax

I really like Downton too! I need to catch up – it’s been a few weeks! :O Are you guys all in the current season? Who’s your fav char? :P

Cavocorax

Whoops. I killed this convo.
Cavo strikes again!

I’m on episode 5? Of this season…. There are a bunch of ppl I hate. Lol. I love the old bat. Not sure how I feel about poor Anna this season….

Comments

haha i just finished off my sample too!

JustJames

so hard to spoil anything….. i’ll shut up now.

i will hurt you….no spoilers!

Series 5, Episode 1 (The Eleventh Hour) is also a great starting place. #nudge

no no no no no…best intro to dr who is blink.

Downton.

(NXTDOORSPOILERS)

yeah took me about 3 episodes to fall in love with downton…

Cavocorax

Whoops. I killed this convo.
Cavo strikes again!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON