It’s late and I should be proof-reading my bf’s essay but I’m too sleepy and my head hurts so instead I’m drinking this tea and talking about the Doctor Who special with a friend of mine. It was pretty great. And now my headache is gone and I’m off to bed. :D

Yay for painkillers, good tea, good friends and Doctor Who!
(I wouldn’t be in the mood for this all the time though. Very rarely in fact. But when I want it, I want it)

Em

Watching the special tomorrow night at a Doctor Who party with some friends who were too busy Saturday to watch :) So excited!

Comments

Em

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON