I think this is the last sample I have from JustJames, and it is just PERFECT for winter. The oolong is dark (and possibly roasted), while the chestnut flavours swirl around. It makes me imagine sitting curled up next to a roaring fireplace, with a cat purring on my lap and a book nearby. It’s a cup of liquid comfort.

It’s just, really good. Can’t wait to re-steep this!
(sipdown 82)

Comments

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON