I haven’t had this in a month so I was having a strong craving for it! Sadly, I’ve only got enough left for 3-4 more cups. :O And I can’t really justify buying more right now as my tea money is going to DTT, Butiki and somewhere else.

Sad, sadness. ILU Tiger tea! ILU Tiger Tin for my Tiger Tea!

Indigobloom

This reminds me of The Mentalist, since PJ loves tea so much. Tiger tiger! lol I know I am being cryptic, but I didn’t want to post any spoilers and yet just had to say it!!!

Comments

Indigobloom

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON