drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

So after drinking rooibos this morning, I’m working my way to this oolong. At this rate, I’ll never be awake. But that’s ok. TK is fighting a cold so she’s just tired and dopey and so I’ve decided today’s a pj day, and we’ll both have a nap this afternoon. I think I’m fighting off a bug too. So, loading up on caffeine isn’t the best idea.

Oh, and if I have my afternoon nap I’ll definitely be alert at midnight for Black Friday shopping!

This oolong is ok. I’m considering picking up oolong at Teavivre with my $10 coupon – maybe the Big Red Robe? I drank a lot of oolong over the past month or so and I think that was the one I liked the most. It’s probably a good one to have around.

This pineapple one is ok. I could probably just do this myself with dried pineapple and tie guan yin.

Also, my kid has fallen in love with the original Winnie the Pooh movie (well the one I grew up with?) so my day is filled with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnADKgurvc

OMGsrsly

Oh. My. I’ve never seen the Winnie the Pooh movie – we had audiobooks on records when I was a kid.

Cavocorax

Oh, I vaguely remember that. My dad always had records on. I didn’t realize the original Pooh animation was done in the 60’s. That explains the somewhat psychedelic nature of the clip I posted.

OMGsrsly

It reminds me of Fantasia.

Cavocorax

Yeah, Fantasia is pretty great. :) I’m waiting for TK to fall for it too. She likes to dance to everything even if by dance, she means spins in circles and giggle. :P

Comments

OMGsrsly

OMGsrsly

It reminds me of Fantasia.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON