drank Coconut Milky Oolong by Tealux

I made a cup of this to keep up on my oolong tasting for Saturday Oolong day, or whatever it’s called. I may have over steeped it, but regardless it tasted like butter. Not milk. Not coconut. Just butter.

I’m not into that right now as I’m already a little queasy today, so I dumped it after a few sips. Will finish my sample and rate it another day.

OMGsrsly

That isn’t too promising. Hope you feel better.

Cavocorax

Thanks! I do now. I think I’ve been fighting a bug all week so it comes and goes. Little bear is sick too.

Comments

OMGsrsly

That isn’t too promising. Hope you feel better.

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON