Noooooo! I’ve got one little scoop of this left after this cup. I will surely miss it once it’s gone. I think it’s my favourite out of all the matcha’s I’ve tried so far…

VariaTEA

How do you brew this one? When I made it, I used about 1/2 tsp for 8 (or 12) oz and though it was good, it did not taste like Belgium Chocolate

Cavocorax

I mix it with 250 ml of cold milk! Sometimes I use 2 matcha scoops isntead of one for more flavour too. I imagine it would great hot too. It’s not SUPER chocolate-y, but enough for me.

VariaTEA

Well I have never thought about mixing it in cold milk. Haha it is so simple but would probably be very good. I will have to try that next time. Thank you :)

MissB

I only have my matchas with milk/almond milk/coconut milk/soy (when I drank it). Soy is especially creamy and a good match with most matcha. I’ve even been known to use eggnog…

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

MissB

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON