Apparently this is the tea I wanted so late at night! Nothing herbal. Nothing flavoured. Just pure black tea in all it’s delicious glory. Honey and malt and awesomesauce.

I’m starting to get a little low on this one, but it’ll just have to last me. I did a count and I have ~77 teas right now and roughly 67 incoming after this weekend. Some of them are just small swaps from Steepsterites, but I have a few 100g orders coming too! I’m pretty excited – this will definitely liven up my cupboard!

OMGsrsly

Just 67 teas arriving, no big deal. If I had been drinking my tea, I totally would have snorted it. :D

Cavocorax

LOL. I don’t think it’s as bad as some people? (Please?)
My problem is that I bought a surprise bag from Janelle, and I have incoming tea from you and CrowKettle, while Sil has about 9 samples waiting for me at her place. All of this was BEFORE the weekend.

Cavocorax

Speaking of which, I mailed your matcha samples out, and then stuffed the Coconut Oolong in a separate envelope and mailed them out today! I forgot to label the Coconut Oolong but you’ll know what it is. :)

Dexter

(84 bought, plus free samples, plus two swaps, plus a few from BrewTEAlly Sweet’s stash sale, two people saying they have tea for me… yep I’m “some people” …..)

OMGsrsly

LOL. I probably have a similar number in the works, plus teas from Sil and Dexter I haven’t tried yet. I need to finish packing up teas for Sil, but I’ve run out of baggies.

Cavocorax

Dexter – Hahahha. Yeah – I think I saw you comment about that somewhere so I didn’t feel like I was too outrageous.

Dexter

I need to get serious about hiatus….

Well… now is the time?
Give yourself $40 for possible Boxing Day sales or DavidsTEA Spring Collection excitement and then hiatus until…. March?
I’m trying to decide how long I want to go!

Dexter

I really think I’m going to get really close to 300 – most of which are quantities. I need to think hiatus until I halve my stash – quantity and/or number of.

Cavocorax

Yeah. That totally makes sense. I don’t feel so bad about going up to 140 because most of it is 1 oz or less. Or much less. But I do have 8 oz of Ceylon Star to counter that. :P I really find it useful to track my stash by weight instead of number, but number means more to other people.

Silly people….

Comments

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

LOL. I don’t think it’s as bad as some people? (Please?)

Dexter

I need to get serious about hiatus….

Well… now is the time?
I’m trying to decide how long I want to go!

Silly people….

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON