drank Currant Affair by DAVIDsTEA

Too bad that VariaTEA didn’t like this, but I’m happy she gave it to me. I don’t mind mediciny-rooibos’ flavours.

And I’m happy that we made it through all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday madness. Our discussion boards should calm down soon! Well, aside from the “What I Got in the Mail” thread, but that’ll be an exciting one to watch, and also it’s easy to ignore if I’ve got too much going on.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON