drank Monkey-Picked Oolong by Teavana

This is a tasty oolong, but not one I’d re-stock from Teavana as it’s much cheaper elsewhere. (I’d probably try Teavivre instead!)

But, I thought I’d finish up this sample as it was nearly 6 months old, and it was an easy sipdown! (75!)

AlexaK.

Thanks for Teavivre hint! My husband loves this stuff but I just can’t bring myself to pay that for it.

kennymac9

have you tried this tea from teavivre? if yes, how was it, is it as good or better?

Cavocorax

To be honest, I can’t really remember. I do know that I generally like a lot of Teavivre’s teas, and that they have very reasonable prices/shipping costs. You could try a few samples from them for fairly cheap. Also, sometimes you can contact them and request samples so long as you do a review here afterwards!

Comments

AlexaK.

kennymac9

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON