And another matcha gone! (74) This time I had it with hot water, as usually intended. It’s more bitter than I’m used to when I drink it in milk, and the chocolate isn’t quite as stand-out-ish, but it’s still a little creamy and sweet.

I would definitely restock this.

VariaTEA

That was how I first tried it so when I made it with milk it definitely made for a tastier cup

Thanks once again for sharing with me

Cavocorax

I’m happy you enjoyed it!

Comments

VariaTEA

Thanks once again for sharing with me

Cavocorax

I’m happy you enjoyed it!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON