drank Florence by Harney & Sons

I made two cups of SoHo today and dumped both. The first was really flat and awful, so I thought I’d make it again with better results. Well – it was marginally better.

But THIS cup has renewed my faith in H&S teas. I made it super strong and poured into 250ml of milk and frothed it up. YES. I love it.

VariaTEA

Oh no! I think we are the opposite in our love of Harney teas because SoHo is my favorite and I just can’t seem to get this one to work for me.

Cavocorax

Well when I first bought then I loved all of them. It’s only since I moved to ON that they seemed flat. I was worried that maybe the move did something, but you seemed happy with the ones I passed on, and now this one tastes fine, so Idk what’s going on.

Maybe Florence needs a little milk?

Cavo…maybe it’s the water here heh

Nooooooo! I’m going back to BC. :P

OMGsrsly

Do you have a brita? I find it’s making a huge difference, even though the water here is super soft. There’s just so much chlorine. I miss the aquifer water we had when I was growing up!

Cavocorax

Yeah we had a Brita jug, but now we have the filter that goes directly on the tap. I need to make sure I’m always filling my kettle with that water instead of the tap water. (I get impatient? But once I finally get a nice variable temp water I’ve proimsed to not put tap water in it. :P)

VariaTEA

Cavo, I ended up bringing your box with me. It traveled back to Markham haha. Anyways, I will probably drink one of the Harney teas at some point this weekend and if I taste a difference I will let you know because then it might actually be the water.

Cavocorax

Hahah. You’ve got your own traveling tea box I guess! I’ll keep an eye on your notes to see if it’s the water or not. And I’ll do a better job of using filtered water for my tea. :P

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

Maybe Florence needs a little milk?

Cavo…maybe it’s the water here heh

Nooooooo! I’m going back to BC. :P

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON