drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

And another sipdown! I’m so excited for all the new teas that it’s easy to work on moving some of the old!

This one was ok, but not my favourite. (73)

Holy wow! 73?

Cavocorax

I’ve been making room! I was actually at 73 last week but VariaTEA bumped me up to 80. I’m so impatient for my new orders though… I guess the Amoda box might be the first delivery. Same with you?

OMGsrsly

Probably, unless the iHerb stuff gets here first. :D Then Verdant, then all my stuff with MissB, then Teavivre. Haha. MissB sure enabled me a lot. I both appreciate and fear her influence.

Cavocorax

Hahaha. Well at least you guys could split orders. Splitting 2-way is pretty easy to manage and still saves you guys a bit. :)

OMGsrsly

Oh but none of it is split. I just added things on to orders she was already placing. I’m getting 4×2oz of teas, plus 3 from Mandala. I think that’s it.

VariaTEA

At least the ones I sent you were sample sizes so they shouldn’t be too hard to sipdown if you were determined enough to do so. And MissB is really quite the tea enabler – I placed a Red Tea Leaf order partly due to her influence.

MissB

Heh. I love being an enabler! :) Only one package is in Blaine ready for pickup, and zero have arrived at my house yet (like one from Europe I’m chomping at the bit for…) As soon as I have them, I’ll definitely be enabling a bit more. ;)

Cavocorax

VariaTEA – yeah the ones you sent me were the perfect size! I think I’ve tried/finished most of them by now! :O (Except a few of the larger teavana ones)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Holy wow! 73?

VariaTEA

MissB

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON