drank JavaVana Mate by Teavana

I like this, but I’m surprised at how strong the mate is, or how much it’s affecting me. It’s probably due in part to not sleeping enough last night (baby was up late and then I played Sim City til 3:30AM to wind down and lost track of time. Whoops). So I’m a little head-spinny after drinking this but I’m enjoying it!

I’ll just be careful with it.

Dexter

I used to LOVE Sim City – haven’t played it in forever….

civ 5!! civ 5!

Cavocorax

I come and go with Sim City and Minecraft, especially if J starts playing and we share worlds.

I really like Civ5, but lately I haven’t been challenging myself with it. I just build and worry about culture and not getting into a war. And I play on easy. :/

Comments

Dexter

I used to LOVE Sim City – haven’t played it in forever….

civ 5!! civ 5!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON