drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

So I made this at 9 as my last caffenated tea. Let’s see if I can get to sleep before 1 or 2 tonight! I just haven’t been able to shut my brain off the past few nights, but I’ve got an interview tomorrow at 10:30 and I need to be sharp. NEEEEEEED TO. I’m pretty pumped though. I can do this.

This is a decent cookie tea. It’s not sweet enough to be dough, but the walnuts are rather nice. It’s so freakin’ expensive though so I wouldn’t buy it ever again.

WOOOOOOOOOT! knock their socks off lady! so stoked for you!

Veronica

Good luck!

keychange

Show ‘em how it’s done, girl!

Cavocorax

Hahah. Thanks guys! This is the place that did the pre-screening interview last week, and this is my “First In-Person” interview. First, eh? I could be doing this all month!

Indigobloom

Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you

Tuscanteal

It’s on sale now on their website

Comments

WOOOOOOOOOT! knock their socks off lady! so stoked for you!

Veronica

Good luck!

keychange

Show ‘em how it’s done, girl!

Cavocorax

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON