drank Mudslide Rooibos Tea by Teavana

Ok – ANOTHER easy sipdown from VariaTEA. (70). I’m now exactly at the point where my current teas equals my expected incoming teas. :O

This tastes like fake banana – like the bananas in runts. Which, actually is pretty good. And once this cools the cocoa and walnut flavours show up.

Yeah, I could probably go for more of this. I like it more than Tealux’s Chocolate Monkey.

OMGsrsly

Banana runts are awesome. :)

VariaTEA

Would you like me to send some more your way? People do not seem to be interested and though I don’t hate it, I always imagine it would be so great given the smell and so I end up choosing something else.

*it won’t be so great

Cavocorax

If you’d like! Hopefully I’ll get tea in again soon so that I can return the favor!

I will send it when I am back in Montreal

Cavocorax

Sounds good! Maybe by then I can offer something to trade!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Banana runts are awesome. :)

*it won’t be so great

I will send it when I am back in Montreal

Cavocorax

Sounds good! Maybe by then I can offer something to trade!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON