I needed this tea today.

I sabotaged myself so that I needed it. I couldn’t sleep last night because I was worried about my interview today so I went to bed at 1, and read this fic about Lestrade/Mycroft that was surprisingly good (just not a pairing I’d put any thought into) and I ended up reading until 3:30 just to finish the damn thing, and then if had an angsty ending. (http://archiveofourown.org/works/446107, if anyone is interested)

Good thing there’s a sequel?

K-Bear woke up right around then, so I got her back to bed, and then when she woke up at 7, I ended up cuddling her back to sleep so it was fitful for the last two hours. She kicks a lot and when I woke she had moved around so much that her feet were by my head. Little butt.

So I needed Tiger Tea to kick some sense into me. I think it worked. I think I had a good interview, but I didn’t get to say as much as I wanted. I don’t know if that means I was talking too much, she didn’t like me, or if she just hadn’t done a lot of interviews. Having sat on the other side of that table, I could see that third possibility, so I’ll just hope for the best!

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed!

TeaBrat

good luck!

Thanks! :)

MissB

Ah, I had a similar night. Our kidlets must be close in age. Here’s to hoping the interview went even better than it felt.

Cavocorax

Our LO is 19 months. ;) How about yours?
Man, too bad I didn’t know you when I was Burnaby. Seems like we’ve got a few things in common.

Isaila

Ahhh mystrade <3. You should read ibegtodreamanddiffer; she does amazing teen mystrade.

Shmiracles

GODDAMNIT! now i am here sending yet MORE fic to my kindle. the pile is huge. YAY huge! hah thanks!

Fjellrev

I hope everything will work in your favour!

Thanks for the rec!

And the well wishing. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed!

TeaBrat

good luck!

Thanks! :)

MissB

Cavocorax

Our LO is 19 months. ;) How about yours?

Isaila

Shmiracles

Fjellrev

I hope everything will work in your favour!

Thanks for the rec!

And the well wishing. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON