THIS is a cookie tea.
The oatmeal and raisin are so perfect! And the cinnamon spices… I love it.
The mouthfeel on this one is VERY cookie like too. It’s tea magic. I don’t see why Della Terra does dessert teas so well, while Davids and Teavana make oily messes, but I won’t complain about it.

I can’t remember if DTT teas re-steep well or not. I’ll have to experiment.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Definitely my all time favorite Della Terra Blend:)

ifjuly

Love this one too!

VariaTEA

I am so excited I decided to order more than just a sampler of this one even though I never tried it before. It just sounded so great I could not resist. I am hoping my DTT order gets here soon.

Roswell Strange

Cringes because raisins

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Definitely my all time favorite Della Terra Blend:)

ifjuly

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON