drank Eight Candles by Della Terra Teas

Om nom nom.

This is perfect caramel and marshmallow gooeyness. It’s another top-notch win from Della Terra.

Why did I only buy 1 oz? :O
(Oh, because I was greedy and wanted to try a ton of new teas too!)

Relaxing with this tea is helping to take away some of the stress in my neck from knitting troubles. Just… relax. :P I’ll figure this stupid cast-on eventually! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQOZ8GWM9sE)

OMG – I have 146 new notices since last I checked. Staying up to date on steepster is a lot of work!

Tuscanteal

Would you say based on your response that rating it 79 is low? Or just not as good as some of your favs??

ifjuly

hee, i bet we were drinking this at the same time! (i had mine about 30 minutes ago, had to run an errand before coming back and logging it.) that’s never happened to me on steepster before, neat.

Cavocorax

Actually I guess I’d had a sample of it before and only rated it at 72, so I just bumped it up to 79. I might bump it up further, but don’t want to go overboard in case I’m enjoying it more today than I normally would. (If that makes sense? Mood can be a big part of how I rate things…)

And ifjuly – fistbump on having good taste. :P

keychange

Does dt usually have this year-round? or only around the holiday season?

Cavocorax

I believe it’s a permanent tea!

keychange

This makes me happy! (says the girl who hasn’t tried it yet! haha)

Shmiracles

gawd della terra’s chocolate and desserty teas are gonna kill me. i just bought 1oz more of this and i wanna drink it every day.

Comments

Tuscanteal

ifjuly

And ifjuly – fistbump on having good taste. :P

keychange

Does dt usually have this year-round? or only around the holiday season?

Cavocorax

I believe it’s a permanent tea!

keychange

This makes me happy! (says the girl who hasn’t tried it yet! haha)

Shmiracles

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON