drank Carrot Cake by Della Terra Teas

This tea is normally pretty amazing, but I think I accidently underleafed it.
Also, it’s a rooibos. I probably should have steeped it longer.

I’m sorry Carrot Cake. I know you can be better than this!
It pairs well with Graham crackers, btw.

Also, I wanted to ask – have you guys had issues with your “likes” disappearing? I read everyone’s notes and like them as I go, and then when I go back I find they aren’t there. :( I think part of it is my phone doesn’t register anything, but I think it does it when I’m on the computer too. (Speak up and lemme know I’m not imagining things!)

MissB

I’m having disappearing likes all over the place – for the past two weeks or so now.

keychange

I’ve had disappearing likes since pretty much the beginning of time. You’re not alone!

JustJames

constantly. nothing changed me more than a swap with a tea buddy from paris though…. everything’s different now.

OMGsrsly

I have that problem too. The first page will usually be OK, but as soon as I load more, the likes seem to disappear. But if I check the note page, my picture is usually there.

I may sneak a cup of this from you…

Cavocorax

OK, so I’m not the only one!
OMGsrsly – I’ll keep an eye on that! Hopefully they’re actually sticking!

Sil – that can be managed! I guess once your Mandala order comes on, we can arrange a swap?

yeah..sharon’s back in the country on the 16th so i suspect sometime that week i’ll have everything from her.

Comments

MissB

keychange

JustJames

OMGsrsly

I may sneak a cup of this from you…

Cavocorax

OK, so I’m not the only one!
OMGsrsly – I’ll keep an eye on that! Hopefully they’re actually sticking!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON