I’ve had this unopened pack sitting around for a year but I’ve been afraid to try it.

My first sip? It started off flat, but near the end I started to get some orange-pekoe goodness. Followed by coffee grounds.

My cup smells like coffee. I didn’t clean out everything at the top so I probably had a few grounds sneak in. My machine is a few years old so I don’t know if the new ones still have that issue. Either way, I’m not going to completely clean this just because I’m switching between coffee and tea insta-drinks.

I’ll probably stick with coffee drinks in this, but I just wanted to try it and log it.

And an evil part of me wanted to add it to our Steepster database! Go ahead! ADD it to your cupboard!!!

(And I do like my Tassimo. I just don’t think it’s suitable for tea. And I can’t drink the chai latte’s anymore because the ‘milk’ tastes so artificial and weird. But the Tim Hortons coffeee… gimme!)

keychange

No judgement here! Have a Keurig, which is now mostly only used for hot water, but am with you on the Timmy’s k-cups! mmm!

Tuscanteal

I find both make everything taste like coffee, whether its hot water or tea or hot chocolate etc.

Cavocorax

Oh, the hot chocolate is really awful too. I guess they include it for mocha’s only because on it’s own it’s so weak and watery.

But the coffee is good. I’m not a coffee person so I like hitting a button and… whammo!

Comments

keychange

Tuscanteal

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON