drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog: I’m done with this one. It was an interesting experiment, but it was also so damn difficult to make this one pop they way I’d like.

Rosehips

Yes! My assessment exactly.

VariaTEA

I tried this and it was not very good so I gave up trying and gave it away. Any tea you really need to work at to be tasty is not worth repurchasing IMHO.

Cavocorax

I agree! I’m not a fan of fussy teas. The payoff had better be phenomenal.

Roswell Strange

I had issues with this one at first because it is finicky – but I’ve figured out that it’s much better with a short steep time (like, three minutes), at least imho. Don’t know if you’ve both tried that, but maybe food (or tea) for thought?

Cavocorax

I did, but the results just weren’t consistent for me.
No biggie. I had 30g to play with, and now I can move on to the next tea!

Amariel

Hmmm, I might need to play with my sample some more.

Comments

Rosehips

Yes! My assessment exactly.

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

I agree! I’m not a fan of fussy teas. The payoff had better be phenomenal.

Roswell Strange

Cavocorax

I did, but the results just weren’t consistent for me.
No biggie. I had 30g to play with, and now I can move on to the next tea!

Amariel

Hmmm, I might need to play with my sample some more.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON