drank Citrus Lavender Sage by Teavana

I bought 2 oz of this after hearing what OMGsrsly thought of it, and I’m happy I did!

My neck is just killing me – this tension headache has just been creeping up my neck and made itself at home in my neck and this is just what the Doctor ordered.

Not that I expect it to fix everything, but this tea is just so relaxing. I love all the citrus notes, and the lavender/sage combo works. It’s very soothing and warm and.. lovely.

The only downside is that this is (like a lot of the Teavana blends) VERY heavy tea. I probably have enough to make 5 cups? (Much like DAVIDsTEA’s Spiced Fig). So I’m really happy I tried it, and I expect to enjoy it, but I’ll wait for another sale before I consider re-stocking it once this is gone.

OMGsrsly

Yeah, it’s kinda expensive. I buy it whenever there’s a sale though. Fingers crossed for Boxing Day. :)

OMGsrsly

Oh, I use 1 baking tbsp per 16oz. I don’t remember what it says to use, but that works for me.

Thanks for the tip!
And I’m hoping for Boxing Day too. I should have a little money for that.

OMGsrsly

My parents might want to wait until January to give me my money, but by then all the sales will be over. Fingers crossed I manage to get something tho. :)

Cavocorax

I ended up getting a decent amount of money but I feel like I should probably just use some of it for useful stuff to make up for not working. :| Or I could buy a nice variable kettle. And some Boxing Day Tea. Or some Justea right now. /0\ Maybe I’ll split it. :P

Cavocorax

(And of course it’s Xmas money so I don’t actually have it but I’m awful for pre-spending)

(ME too!)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Thanks for the tip!
And I’m hoping for Boxing Day too. I should have a little money for that.

(ME too!)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON