My Butiki order should be in on Wednesday, so I’m drinking this down today. Now I’ve only got one Butiki tea in my cupboard! :O

I’m drinking this, looking at job ads, and watching Supernatural! This season (3) has Ruby in it, and so far I really like her. I also can’t wait to get to the end to see how they resolve everything.

Later I’m going to pack up some teas for Sil. Not sure when or how but I’m planning to see her before Christmas to do a tea swap!

Oh, also I really wish Steepster had a way to compare two people’s ratings – it’d be a lot easier finding teas Sil hasn’t tried if I could just hit a compare button. :P

Nxtdoor

Except Sil has tried teas that haven’t even been made :)

MissB

I agree with the compare button, or at least something easier other than scrolling through pages and pages!

Ana

I’m so jealous you have this in your cupboard right now. Mine has yet to ship but I’m so looking forward to it!

JustJames

it is the only caramel on the planet i can taste….. stacy is magic.

Terri HarpLady

Mine arrived on Friday. Haven’t had a cup yet, but I will!

Amariel

I love this one. I wish there was also a notes section so I could look up who sent me the teas, and any alternate or supplemental steeping notes.

Comments

Nxtdoor

Except Sil has tried teas that haven’t even been made :)

MissB

Ana

JustJames

it is the only caramel on the planet i can taste….. stacy is magic.

Terri HarpLady

Mine arrived on Friday. Haven’t had a cup yet, but I will!

Amariel

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON