drank Nutmeg Cream by Butiki Teas

Ok, so it’s been long enough that it seems safe to drink these down and announce that they came from the Amoda box.

OMG. The smell of this is just divine. It’s like warmed eggnog. I could just sit here and smell this all afternoon…. /drools

And each sip I take is just that much better. Unlike the DAVIDsTEA’s I had earlier, this tea doesn’t hide the base. It respects it. It enhances it by sidling up to it and taking it slow.

The black base is complex and rich and dark. The nutmeg and cream are prominent and give the tea a thick mouthfeel. I just love this tea.

Too bad I’ve only got enough for 3 more cups.

Fjellrev

They clearly need to remake this!

Cavocorax

They might make it for Amoda if enough people tell Amoda there’s demand! But shipping from them is $10.

OMGsrsly

Shipping from Amoda is $10?! That seems a little excessive, seeing as their awesome boxes are about $2.

Cavocorax

I know, right? That’s what it was back when they sold the leftover teas. Now they just direct you to the blender if you want to buy more so maybe they’re switching their model again?

OMGsrsly

I sure hope so. Although, shipping from Butiki is quite expensive to Canada. I hope that Amoda will sell the tea in Canada so maybe we can save a bit on the shipping costs.

Comments

Fjellrev

They clearly need to remake this!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON