drank White Choco Truffle by CaesarsTea

This isn’t the strongest tasting rooibos I’ve had, but the flavouring is a little delicate. I am getting a little creamy mint to it though so I’ll enjoy this cup, and pass the last cup on to Sil bc he might not have had it yet, and I. Want to push her cupboard numbers up.

Thanks VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

I am glad you tasted something because I got nothing from this tea and that made me sad.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON