drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

Noooooo, SIPDOWN. (114)

You guys know what this means? I have ZERO Butiki teas in my cupboard. Zilch. Nada. Nothing…

But… the upshot is my Butiki order will be in TO-MOR-ROW!

ETA: Or… maybe not. It was supposed to be here today, according to Canada Post, but it’s in Brampton with a delivery date of tomorrow. And now it says: "Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay " AAARGh. So, I’m out of Butiki for longer than I’d hoped.

ETAA Oh wait. :P I forgot I had my Butiki teas from Amoda. /sheepishgrin

Fjellrev

Double false Butiki withdrawal alarm.

i don’t think i’ve ever had zero in my cupboard….butiki was one of the first companies i ordered from…

Comments

Fjellrev

Double false Butiki withdrawal alarm.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON