drank Bolder Breakfast by The Tea Spot

Ok Bolder Breakfast, work your magic!!! I just finished Season 3 of Supernatural last night, around 2, and instead of going to bed like a super responsible person I HAD to watch the first ep of Season 4 to see how they were going to make things ok!

And I got to meet Castiel. Finally. Like cripes – I’ve heard that name bounced around the internet for ages with no reference. And now I get it. :) It only took my staying up til 3 to do so. :P (I’m basically a closet Supernatural watcher – I wait for my bf and daughter to be in bed and then go craaaaazy).

So 4 hours sleep might not have been the best decision when I am off to meet the lovely SIL today and do a tea swap and hang out! My eyes feel heavy, but I have all the tea and I’m excited and it’ll be great.

I gotta say though, bringing a toddler and a stroller complicates everything. (Will she be grumpy? Tired? Bored? Will we fit on the bus ok or get stuck waiting for one? Are the sidewalks clear enough for the stroller?) Some days I miss the freedom of just leaving the house with nothing but my wallet, keys and phone. HA!

But – you guys can see why I hermit, right? RIiiight?

Ok, time to finish this cup and move on to the next!

you just need to carry her around like a backpack :P get a work out AND not have to worry about strollers lol

Cavocorax

Yeah that might be easier than trying to carry/hold/fight her when she doesn’t want to be held! Although she might be getting too big for that – over 25lbs now.

Sounds like a good work out haha

Terri HarpLady

All I’m saying is, “Take pictures!”

Fjellrev

Hermit schmermit. You sound like one busy momma!

Comments

Cavocorax

Sounds like a good work out haha

Terri HarpLady

All I’m saying is, “Take pictures!”

Fjellrev

Hermit schmermit. You sound like one busy momma!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON