This was such an easy sipdown (163) that I went for it, especially since I only labelled this tea as “check Steepster” because Sil couldn’t remember the name of it off the top of her head. Hahahahah.

Wow. This IS a green tea. So bright and fresh and buttery. It’s liquid spinach, but without all the healthy nutrients. :P I wouldn’t want to drink this that often but it is very enjoyable.

Thanks for letting me have a cup!

You and I are both at 163……game on!

Cavocorax

Uh-oh! I have so many new teas to try that I’m not really going to want to focus on sipdowns for a while, but I’m sure I’ll get a few in. What are we aiming for? 150 by the end of the month? /0\

Lol I’m easy. I have lots of new teas too haha

Comments

You and I are both at 163……game on!

Cavocorax

Lol I’m easy. I have lots of new teas too haha

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON