So I think this was one of the ones I bought from Sil! She went out on a fancy tea shopping trip when she found out they were available locally, and lazy me just said I’d buy some off you. :P

So I’m enjoying this. It’s a nice brisk black tea, malty and not too sweet. To be honest, it’s nice, but not as knock-my-socks-off as I had hoped for, especially when compared to Bolder Breakfast, or Laoshan Black.

But that’s ok. I can’t afford to buy a tin of this and every tea out there. :) I’ll enjoy this while I can.

I think you’d like American breakfast.

Cavocorax

Maybe? I’ll have to see if I have it. :P

you don’t…i don’t have any but i WILL be buying some in the future.

Comments

I think you’d like American breakfast.

Cavocorax

Maybe? I’ll have to see if I have it. :P

you don’t…i don’t have any but i WILL be buying some in the future.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON