drank L'Automne by Fauchon

I should probably backlog (not bacon, Autocorrect!) the other teas I had today but for the last few hours the power has been off more than on.

It went off just as I decided I needed more tea. Yep. So I started cold new wrong a resteep of Nutmeg Cream because I just love it.

The power jumped back on an hour ago so I jumped on it immediately to make tea
That only lasted half an hour, but I’ve got this to sip on so I quite happy.

Oh this is why having an ereader with a light built in it is AMAZING. I always keep it on the lowest setting and in a pitch black room I can read perfectly. For hours. Maybe a few says straight? I don’t have to charge it very often. I started reading Alice in Wonderland to my daughter but she for bored if tha and is now watching Blues Clues on my tablet. Technology us pretty great. (She loves books, but they need pictures. I can accept that!)

Anyway, I’m happy Sil let me scoop some of this from her. I really like it. I couldn’t find an orange chocolate tea that really gelled for me – often the flavours weren’t strong enough – but this is pure win.

JustJames

yay autocorrect! doesn’t everyone like bacon?

Cavocorax

Yep, yep they do!

Damn. I wish I could edit posts On Steepster on phone. All the typos are going to make me crazy. >:(

Hope the power is back on (for good) in the morning and I can do it on computer.

OMGsrsly

Bacon maple shortbreads? :) I didn’t get an ereader with a light. I use a red-tinted lamp if I’m reading late at night, because I’m a weirdo.

Comments

JustJames

yay autocorrect! doesn’t everyone like bacon?

Cavocorax

Yep, yep they do!

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON