drank Snow Bunny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks Janelle for letting me try this one! (167)

It’s not a bad tea, but this blend isn’t as memorable as Santa’s Little Helper or Read My Lips. I do like the banana walnut combo, and I can actually taste the calendula too, but it is a little salty, like Tea Sipper mentioned in their review.

I’m still happy I tried it!

ETA Oh. Oh, YUCK. As it cools it really tastes like Play-Doh. No exaggeration. Swooooosh

OMGsrsly

LOL. Mmm, play doh.

Tea Sipper

Yep, playdoh.

Cavocorax

There – I updated my rating to match the play doh.

Comments

OMGsrsly

LOL. Mmm, play doh.

Tea Sipper

Yep, playdoh.

Cavocorax

There – I updated my rating to match the play doh.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON