Thank you CrowKettle for the bag of this! It’s going next to my Butiki teas!
I don’t really taste much of the base but I love the smell of this, and the hazelnut is really good.

I’m happy to have more!

Amariel

It is sooo good. I have a little left…kinda scared to finish it off, cuz then it will be gone, but it is really yummy.

want them to have an ecommerce site like they were supposed to. I despise their site..

Cavocorax

Yeah. Yeahhhhhh. I keep meaning to email them. I’d rather a real website than sending emails back and forth to arrange an order…. Of course I might do it.

Ok, I finally sent an email. :P

Amariel

Their site is pretty sucky, agreed.

they were supposed to revamp the site back in like.. october. that’s what the woman said. but yeah..no change.

Cavocorax

Well, if they reply to my email, I’ll let you guys know!

Comments

Amariel

Ok, I finally sent an email. :P

Amariel

Their site is pretty sucky, agreed.

Cavocorax

Well, if they reply to my email, I’ll let you guys know!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON