drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

I liked this and now it’s gone and onto my shopping list. :)

Thanks Sil! (167)

I’m watching one last episode of SPN (4.08) before we have company over and then I won’t have control over the tv! Oh noez! :P Happy Holidays.

dude just find something to trade me for the rest of mine hahaha

(cheaper tea an option too since this will go to a good home. i like it but i always lean towards other teas first)

Cavocorax

Sure – we could work something out! Once I have something you want. :P How much do you have?

remind me again later… it’s not a HUGE amount but likely an ounce or a bit more?

Cavocorax

Sounds good. An oz is probably all I need.

Comments

dude just find something to trade me for the rest of mine hahaha

Cavocorax

Sounds good. An oz is probably all I need.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON