drank Doke Silver Needle by Butiki Teas

Thank you CrowKettle – this was a nice surprise sample! (Sipdown, 166)

I waited until my variable kettle (http://bit.ly/1de2AJv) arrived so I could try it out! (Eeee! New kettle!!! I’m still trying to figure out how it works, but I do like that it doesn’t beep or anything once the water is heated!

This is a really nice white tea. I don’t often drink white teas because they taste like barely flavoured water, but this one has a lot of neat flavours to it. I’m getting hay, and peach notes. Very nice!

Terri HarpLady

Nice! I want a new electric kettle, Leif has taken over mine?

Oops, that wasn’t suppose to be a question

Cavocorax

Haha. I do that sometimes. ;)

I’m really happy I got one. I love that this one will keep the water warm for an hour!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Nice! I want a new electric kettle, Leif has taken over mine?

Oops, that wasn’t suppose to be a question

Cavocorax

Haha. I do that sometimes. ;)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON