drank Eggnog & Pralines by Butiki Teas

I tried this one again in my fancy kettle (which I think is getting things up to temp?) but it just isn’t working for me.

I’m tossing the last half of my sample into my sample box for my sister – she is interested in trying new teas and I’m happy I can share them!

Amariel

I was nervous about this one, but it worked out for me. More nutty than noggy, which was ok with me. I have a little left.

Comments

Amariel

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON