This is gone and sorely missed!
Back to my shopping list for you!

Cavocorax

I forgot to add that once it cooled, it really tasted like cinnamon bun.

we’ll need to keep an eye out for a sale and just pick up 4-6oz of the stuff lol

How bad is the shipping?

it’ll go through sharon so not terrible but 50$ = free shipping to her

Cavocorax

That’s not bad. If we do it directly, it’s $15. And that sucks, but I’ve done that for H&S.

Fjellrev

Yeah, I feel like you have to order a lot in order to justify the shipping.

directly. no silly. tea mule.

VariaTEA

I ordered 2 oz of this blindly on BF because everyone seems to really enjoy it. I am so excited to try it!!

Fjellrev

Haha Sil, I know, I know.

Cavocorax

I thought you were losing your mule?
That package re-direct place in the US might be worth looking into though!

VariaTEA – I hope you enjoy it!

cavo – oh did i not update. things did not go according to plan..it is the suck for her, but on the upside, i have a tea mule still! woohoo!

Amariel

This is such a good tea. We might have to do an order over here for some.

Fjellrev

A group order would be awesome! We could split the shipping and just order whatever we want.

Cavocorax

Sil – you didn’t! That really sucks for her, but… well we’re set up so that’s a partial win!

Comments

Cavocorax

I forgot to add that once it cooled, it really tasted like cinnamon bun.

How bad is the shipping?

it’ll go through sharon so not terrible but 50$ = free shipping to her

Fjellrev

Yeah, I feel like you have to order a lot in order to justify the shipping.

directly. no silly. tea mule.

VariaTEA

Fjellrev

Haha Sil, I know, I know.

Cavocorax

I thought you were losing your mule?
That package re-direct place in the US might be worth looking into though!

VariaTEA – I hope you enjoy it!

Amariel

This is such a good tea. We might have to do an order over here for some.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON