drank Orange Pekoe by Tetley

So when’s the last time you guys have had this tea?

After my daughter found my old bags and ripped/dump them out all over the coffee table I started to wonder the same thing. Time to give it a try!

You know, it’s not half that bad. :P I didn’t add milk or sugar which is strange because I used to drink this before I drank looseleaf and I HAD to add stuff before. It’s strong, and malty, and maybe a little tiny bit smokey.

It’s an appropriate tea to end the year with.

Lala

Ha ha. I keep a box of this in my cupboard all the time. I mostly use it for iced tea or for when I am experimenting with tea flavouring/blending. But every once in a while it is nice to have a cup. It is like my tea roots, where it all started.

Veronica

That’s is the only tea my husband drinks! Usually it’s iced, but every now and then he’ll drink it hot.

Tuscanteal

I have the Costco sized box of this tea. My hubby’s grandmother only drinks this, so we have to keep some around for her. My hubby’s father only drinks this as well. It’s like coming back to an old friend. Lately, I have been drinking more of it because I think I’ve been looking for simplicity on the crazy Christmas haze. There’s a reason it’s still around :)

Comments

Lala

Veronica

Tuscanteal

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON