Goodbye yummy black Strawberry tea!

Happy New Years Eve to everyone. :)

We are doing nothing special today, but I did watch about 4 episodes of Supernatural (hello season 5!) so I’m very happy with where the day went! We’re almost out of Christmas cookies and chips and all that junk so that’s also a bonus. Then I won’t be tempted to eat all the bad things if it’s not sitting in my cupboard, taunting me.

Sipdown (157)

Fjellrev

Sounds like my NYE. TV and junk food. Ugh!

OMGsrsly

TV and junk food is perfect for me. :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds like my NYE. TV and junk food. Ugh!

OMGsrsly

TV and junk food is perfect for me. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON