Yay! Another smooth sweet cuppa EG! I think this one might have been my favourite of the 12 Days of Christmas blends from HI. (Which is surprising because I’m not a huge EG fan). It’s just really good though.

You know what else is good? S3 of Sherlock aired TODAY! I’m hoping to watch it tonight or tomorrow….
#sherlocklives

Anna

I pre-ordered the DVD, and it will (hopefully) arrive the day before we come back from our vacation. Hopefully.

Starfevre

I need this for my soul

Roswell Strange

It was sooooooo good!

Cavocorax

I hope they make some of these teas available for re-order!

Also, fingers crossed Anna on the dvds! Until then, be careful on the internet! (I’m awful for accidentally getting spoiled so I just try and watch immediately to be safe)

sherapop

Always looking for another variant on the infinitely wonderful Earl Grey theme! (major EG aficionado here…)

Comments

Anna

Starfevre

I need this for my soul

Roswell Strange

It was sooooooo good!

Cavocorax

I hope they make some of these teas available for re-order!

sherapop

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON