I am drinking this because I was up until 4 to watch the new Sherlock ep (the only chance I had) and now my eyes are heavy all day and I need this to help wake me up. I added milk and maple agave as a treat.

I’m rewatching the Empty Hearse right now because I missed some of the dialogue and that’s a shame because the entire episode was brilliant.

Just brilliant. I am fan-girling SO HARD!!!

Ana

It’s hard to pick up on, but one of the theories on Anderson’s wall is the Tardis one where the Doctor saved Sherlock. :D

Cavocorax

That’s great. I’ll have to pause it there and take a closer look!

Mercuryhime

I need to rewatch it too. It was overwhelming. It’s way glitzier and Sherlock seems much different. I loved every second though!
When they announced that the next episode would be on Sunday at the end of the episode I shook my husband by his lapels and squeed with manic glee. I hope he doesn’t think I’m crazy now…

oddree

I am planning a rewatch already too – sooooo much going on! I’m already sending new episode related fics to my kindle :)

Cavocorax

Oh, i haven’t even looked for fics yet. I didn’t expect them so quickly!

JustJames

there’s a new sherlock out? now i’ll be up, lol. i was up for different reasons.

Veronica

It doesn’t premier here until Jan. 19. Sob!

I… may have cheated to see it sooner. :p

Shmiracles

i started and ended my day with a sherlock inspired tea! they go so well together! and the episode is super re-watchable.

i finally just watched the last episode from last season…i’ve been holding on to it…waaaaiting…

Comments

Ana

Cavocorax

That’s great. I’ll have to pause it there and take a closer look!

Mercuryhime

oddree

Cavocorax

Oh, i haven’t even looked for fics yet. I didn’t expect them so quickly!

JustJames

Veronica

It doesn’t premier here until Jan. 19. Sob!

I… may have cheated to see it sooner. :p

Shmiracles

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON