drank Spiked Eggnog by Herbal Infusions

OK, I am actually getting a bit of eggnog this time, now that I made it properly! This is still a delicately flavored blend, but it’s still good when I’m in the mood, and I do like the creamy eggnogish mouthfeel!

OMGsrsly

What is properly for you? :)

Cavocorax

I think I overleafed a perfect spoon and steeped 3.5 min.

OMGsrsly

Do you have the big perfect spoon or the smaller one? The big one is almost 1 tbsp… (Damn you, DavidsTea, for changing it!)

keychange

see, I never understand David’s tea’s instructions. Often, their teas call for 1.5 tsp—do they mean one and a half of their own perfect teaspoons that are huge? or, does the 1.5 refer to a single serving of their huge perfect teaspoon?

Mine is the bigger one!
And I just assumed DavidsTea means one scoop for 1.5 tsp because that makes it perfect.

OMGsrsly

The 1.5 tsp are measuring teaspoons. I’ve asked a few different people about that one. :) The old perfect spoon was 1.5 tsp, but I think they moved to the bigger one so you just need one scoop in your perfect mug…

Cavocorax

Oh man. This is so confusing. :( I wish they would label them somewhere so people knew what “perfect” was.

Comments

OMGsrsly

What is properly for you? :)

Cavocorax

I think I overleafed a perfect spoon and steeped 3.5 min.

keychange

Mine is the bigger one!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON