drank Brazillionaire by DAVIDsTEA

And another surprise one from Janelle! This was goood, but not memorable. At least I drank it while I was messaging Shadowfall back and forth and before I knew it the cup was gone an the review wasn’t up. Hmm.

Ah well. It was pleasant, but it’s not one you can get any more… (yes it is)

Roswell Strange

Are you sure you can’t get it anymore? It’s still listed on the site, and my local store sells it still.

Cavocorax

Oh, whoops! Looks like I just made a wrong assumption there! I had a few samples that were older teas and since I’d never heard of this I thought it was old too. :p

Roswell Strange

I don’t think it’s a very popular blend from David’s (or at least not one commonly discussed), so I guess I can see why it’s forgettable. I don’t think I’ll ever personally try it just because of the raisins…

it’s gone? dang. the only david’s tea i still like. :(

ifjuly

oh, now i read the comments. phew.

Cavocorax

Sorry about that – I couldn’t edit it on my phone but I’m on my computer now. :D

Comments

Roswell Strange

it’s gone? dang. the only david’s tea i still like. :(

ifjuly

oh, now i read the comments. phew.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON