drank Citrus Dream by Butiki Teas

I bought this on Black Friday but haven’t had a chance to try it yet. My bad.

This is really amazing. I was just sipping away at it distractedly while looking for daycares and I was just hit – whammmo! – with a burst of fresh lime. Wow. So refreshing. I can still taste the chamomile and the overall effect is quite soothing. Like floating on a cloud before sleep. Or some such nonsense.

This one makes me sleep. Lol

Fjellrev

Oh man, I wish I could find a tea that helps me sleep. This sounds like it has potential.

chamomile makes me sleepy.. i liked the taste of this one as well..my finum brew baskets just didn’t like it

OMGsrsly

Brew chamomile in paper, Sil! Or those plastic mesh tea bags you can find in some Asian markets. I pre-fill and iron mine shut for ease of use. :)

yeah, i have a metal basket that i use for chamomile heh

Anna

Wait. No. Stop. What happenes to the basket? Does it get all clogged by little dusty chamomile parts?

OMGsrsly

Pretty much, Anna. I also find that a lot of little bits get through, which is why I prefer paper filters for chamomile.

Comments

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON