And this is a sipdown of a tea I WILL sorely miss. But it was perfect today as I wanted to be alert for my first day at my new job! :D

I’m sorta an office manager/personal assistant at a company that does special effects for TV shows and movies. It’s amazing! And not only does it pay well, it’s everything else I want: casual, in my own boss, set my own hours, have my own personal space, am part of a small team… I get to wear turn jeans and geeky tees too! And I can possibly help with creating the effects (mostly dead bodies).

My boss told me to make my space my own so I’m bringing my kettle tomorrow, and a 10 pack of mini tins!

(and I work off my own computer so no one is checking if I pop on Steepster so, I’ll be more up to date on my logs!)

Starfevre

Sweet job.

yyz

Awesome, sounds like a fun place to work! Congrats!

Cavocorax

Thanks! It seems pretty perfect so far.
And we managed to arrange last minute daycare for our 19mo. 2014 is off to a great start!

Tuscanteal

Sounds like a great job!!!

keychange

This job sounds ideal!

Anna

This is so great.

yyz

Wow, that’s lucky in the GTA.

Totally! So, I guess we won’t be moving back to BC any time soon! :O

Terri HarpLady

Yay! That’s awesome, Cavo! Congrats!

YAAAAY!!!!!

ashmanra

That sounds amazing! can you get me in on it?

OMGsrsly

Woooo!!!!! :D

caile

That sounds like a fantastic job – congratulations!!

Thanks everyone. :D

Comments

Starfevre

Sweet job.

yyz

Awesome, sounds like a fun place to work! Congrats!

Cavocorax

Thanks! It seems pretty perfect so far.

Tuscanteal

Sounds like a great job!!!

keychange

This job sounds ideal!

Anna

This is so great.

yyz

Wow, that’s lucky in the GTA.

Totally! So, I guess we won’t be moving back to BC any time soon! :O

Terri HarpLady

Yay! That’s awesome, Cavo! Congrats!

YAAAAY!!!!!

ashmanra

That sounds amazing! can you get me in on it?

OMGsrsly

Woooo!!!!! :D

caile

That sounds like a fantastic job – congratulations!!

Thanks everyone. :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON