And here’s this one again. Is this a sencha?

I don’t even know if I’ve had a sencha so I’m not sure where I’m getting this idea from, but it makes me think of sencha and cherry. And it’s sweet but also just a little salt. I sear I’m picking that up. It’s intersting, but not my favourite blend.

Just looking at reviews earlier and I’m reminded I will need MOAR moose tracks!

Courtney

Moose Tracks was tasty. Did you try Graham Slam? That one was my favourite after Cacao I’d say :)

Sooooo need to place an order, but first! Sipdowns must happen!

Cavocorax

I haven’t, but I’ll add it to my shopping list, at least as a sample. And I’ll have to wait a bit before I order Moost Tracks – at least until I drink all my other Herbal Infusions teas!

Comments

Courtney

Sooooo need to place an order, but first! Sipdowns must happen!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON