drank Champagne Cider by Butiki Teas

This is a necessary sipdown. I have a lot of teas coming in and I need to finish off some smaller ones so they don’t get stale.

Also, with the Amoda box teas I want to finish off the old ones before the new box comes! They might even have shipped already! :O

This one is sparkly and apply and very cozy. I should be going to sleep but I’m still getting used to going to bed at a decent time but so long as I’m on my bus by 8:09, I’m rocking! (And I can drink mate when I get to work. I only brought 10 teas with me. They said to make myself comfortable but I don’t wnat to scare them. Yet)

“Only” 10 teas. :D

Dexter3657

LOL …. “yet”

Cavocorax

:P Seriously, when you’re used to having your cupboard nearby, how do you decide which ones you’re going to have near you for the majority of your day? At my last job I ended up having a whole drawer full of tea – maybe 30 different types/samples

OMGsrsly

I’m stuck with whatever I bring in travel mugs, mostly…

Comments

OMGsrsly

“Only” 10 teas. :D

Dexter3657

LOL …. “yet”

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

I’m stuck with whatever I bring in travel mugs, mostly…

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON